Friday 13 March 2009

The Joy!

Friday 4:25 p.m.
The joy was bursting out of me this morning. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! On the train back from Bellshill ... wonderful things are happening at the moment with the bliss, Jack. Such openings and blissings increasing and increasing!

If I die soon, I can have no complaints. I was born the best time and place in human history to be born and I've had a wonderful life. And almost no regrets at all, Jack. I just hope when I'm given the black spot, it doesn't take long. Long enough to get into a lotus position and take one huge, deep breath.

Then I'm standing at the pearly gates. There's been nothing but flatheid after flatheid all day, so St Peter is very pleased to see me.
What did you think of the bliss, Hotboy?
It was totally fantastically wonderful!
How about the getting out of your face on air?
What can I say, Peter? Thank God for making me a human being! Um, what's next then?
You've done quite well really. Now, you go to the formless zone where there are no lying basturn thoughts forming, no mobile phones or microwave ovens, and you abide in ecstasy.
Hurrah!
Unfortunately, that won't last forever.
Buggeration!
I'm afraid some things have told against you like being rotten to the flatheids, smoking and drinking and lusting, I must say rather ineffectually, after women.
What happens when I come out of the formless zone?
You have to go back to Earth.
Fung, damn and basturns!
It's not all that bad. By the time you have to return, capitalism will have collapsed completely, the global warming will have led to nuclear wars, and the reign of the flatheided monkey people has come to an end just like that of the dinosaurs before them.
Did any people survive?
Only those fortunate few who could do the bliss, keep warm in the cold, and live off nettle soup made it through the nuclear winter, Hotboy.
And what are they like?
Their descendants are all clairvoyant and telepathic, masters of the three times and the ten directions. And the women are all gorgeous, show great enthusiasm, and don't complain about the mess.
Hurrah!

Why not, eh, Jack? Why not indeed, Hotboy? You just have to sit quietly doing nothing and the world is a total wonderment as it is. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Wonderful post!

"I'm afraid some things have told against you like being rotten to the flatheids, smoking and drinking and lusting, I must say rather ineffectually, after women."

Well, I expect that many male readers of your blog will be able to associate with most of that statement, but, for my own part, there's only the one connection with moi. I won't specify which one it is, but rather leave it to your imagination.

But rather, I would ask you about this.

I was unexpectedly chatting to a chap down near Chiromo the other day. Just passing the time of day, as it were, whilst waiting for the driver.

"And how is your wife's second cousin from Chironga?" I enquired, amongst other things.

And so on.

And "What on earth is that, crawling about on the ground?"

"That, Sir, is an insect"

And so on.

And then, this chap, name of Dulani, if I remember correctly, says, out of the blue:

"Sir, do you know why women live longer than men?"

"Dulani" I said, "I expect that this has something to do with the fact that there is less stress in their lives."

"No" Dulani continued, "Sir, it is because they sit down on the potty."

Well, I say! How would one anwser that one?

I didn't have to, because Dulani continued...

"Sir, I will live a long time."

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I sit down a lot though not usually for so long on the potty as some of the anal retentives that visit this bloggy, and my great granny lived to 103, so I expect I'll live till next week anyway. Potties have arrived. I might have known they'd make an appearance at some point. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting you expect to meet up with Saint Peter after death and not Buddha.

Personally I hope to rest in quiet darkness for a while before being thrown back into the mix to learn what I am missing this round.

Hotboy said...

Marie! The Buddha is total rubbish since he doesn't have any pearly gates. I hope to get met by Brigitte Bardot looking like she did when she was seventeen! Hotboy p.s. My confirmation name was Peter so he owes me one. My buddhist name is a bit like Peter in Tibetan as well. If I meet myself going the other way, I'll know what black holes are for!

Anonymous said...

There's no Buddha to meet anyone after death, or before death, anyway. The Buddha isn't a person, and isn't anything else either.

St. Peter's job must be crap, since he's pretty much the cosmic bouncer.

Hotboy said...

Doggy! Nice to hear from you. I'm going to tell St Peter you said that if I ever bump into him! In the Disbelieving Congregation we vote Samson for bouncer and the 17 year old Brigitte Bardot for the bouncing up and down! Hotboy. p.s. The Barrera fight is on tonight (I can't see it of course!) Khan looked twice the size in the paper. The British Boxing Board said there was no signs of metal plates in Barrera's brain scans. I wonder who's scans they sent them!

Anonymous said...

One trusts your confessional namesake Peter Manuel won't be waiting for you up there.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It did cross my mind that you might be the Yorkshire Ripper at one point. You do look awful like him! Hotboy