Sunday 7 February 2010

Bliss Diary!








Sunday 6:10 p.m.
Bliss diary. I did three and a bit hours before running. Then I went to the hut for an hour. You don't feel cold till you're coming home. Your hands seem to warm up when you sit in the hut. They're on separate knees so it seems odd. I'll go to the lobby now, waiting for the Domestic Bliss to come home.

8:15 p.m.
Managed another extraordinary hour there! That's why Thursdays are invaluable. You do the wonderful spade work all day and then Caramba! More lovely warmth, more bliss! Even more bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Here's one for you .

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say,

It's here

Marie Rex said...

More nice trees.

We went road tripping yesterday, watching the winter trees. It was lovely.

Even managed to walk up a very small hill.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I've really got into trees since they lost their leaves. Don't know why. They look so much like lungs, especially in black and white. Walked up a hill? I don't believe it! Must have been a very wee one! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Nice wee video! Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Yeah it was a pretty small one. Took about 10 minutes. After being on crutches for months, my ankle is still pretty weak. But it still felt good.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Well done for getting up the wee hill! Wee hills then bigger and bigger ones! I've never had a pair of crutches. Still, things are getting better with that! Hotboy