Tuesday 16 February 2010

Computery things!

Tuesday 3:40 p.m.
The computery thing in the living room stopped connecting to the internet. Then so did the one in the bedroom, so there might not be any postings from me over the next couple of days. We didn't do anything to the computery things. They just stopped working.

What a blight on the consumer these computery basturn things are! What else would you buy that doesn't work when you switch it on and you don't get your money back? What else requires you to become a teevee mechanic? I don't want to know how to fix computers. I really, really don't. I spent an hour last night trying to get these buggers reconnected.

It's just the start, Hotboy. I know, Jack. Fung them!

2 comments:

rob said...

There's a more recent post than this, so presumably you fixed it, what a fortunate creature is a monkey with a typewriter!

Hotboy said...

Albert? It's monkeys that go geek geek! Hotboy