Wednesday 3 February 2010

Blog On!




Wednesday 4:07 p.m.
I found another message from The Alien Creatures from Outer Space when I got in from the jobbie this afternoon. It says: Blog on!

Next Monday it'll be five years since I started blogging. Really, it was to track my attempts to get a literary agent. Next Monday looked like a good day to stop since it looks as if I've sold a book, thirteen years after Cyclists was published, and it is impossible to do proper justice to the progress of the meditations in mere words.

When I got back from London, I hadn't blogged for a week, and there was a comment saying: "Where is the bliss boy?" That made me laugh. And Jack the Spam Robot says it doesn't matter that the flatheids who come to this bloggy will never meditate no matter how wonderful my meditations become. That's their tough luck! Little Jack's existence depends on this blog and, like everyone else, he doesn't want to die! So let's just get on with it.

As the man said: It's not over till it's over! I haven't seen a contract yet and it looks like us useless basturns at the jobbie are not getting our jotters in this round of cuts after all. Boo! No wonder this country is going to the dogs! Maybe I'll have to wait till the fascists get back into government for my uselessness to pay off. Convergence maybe has to wait a year.

The meditation I had in the lobby, after the wee sleep I have when I get in from the jobbie, was wonderful ... Tomorrow would have been a fabulous time to bang in eight hours of doing juju, but .... my wonderful Thursday! I'm having to go to a memorial service tomorrow. I think it's been two months since I had a Thursday to myself, but it's not all about moi! Buggeration!

7 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Pretty pictures are always nice first thing in the morning.

I'm glad to read your blog, even when you get on a rant.

Besides it would be cruel and unusual to send poor Jack the Spam Robot to Data Heaven.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Ranting? Que? Moi? Surely not! Have a nice day! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say,

They do not need jotters. What they need is iPads.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Will this toilet obsession never stop?! You don't need pads yet! So stop worrying about it! Hope this helps. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

oh the bliss the bliss the bliss blessed be the bliss,the blissful, the blissless ,the bellshillblissville,the books, and the blissboy
loveandpeacexxx

Hotboy said...

Spango Yogini! A bliss poem!|Just before 5 on Friday here! Have a good weekend! Hotboy

albert said...

I say Hotters and Mingers! Reading between the lines I think you're saying the i in iPad stands for incontinence.