Monday 22 February 2010

Deity Yoga

Monday 9:35 p.m.
I spent the usual Monday at the jobbie doing very little, but was so exhausted by this that I slept in for the nun again. An hour and a half zonked on the couch. Then I meditated up in the room for about an hour and a half. I'm mentioning this because it was wonderful. Progress, progress.

I haven't got any cash till Thursday and my credit card is now maxed out. What a fortunate creature I am! What I really need is for someone to take all the money off me when I get paid. Lead us not into temptation.

This heat thing isn't happening the way I was expecting. I thought you'd have to be able to visualise all the channels, etc., and then get the heat to rise up the central channel. This might be what you have to do eventually, but I don't think that's likely in my current environment. What seems to be happening at the moment is that the thing which seems to be opening up ... is this the central channel opening up? ... is getting more open and when that happens so does the heat, or warmth.

Of course, this is probably what would happen with any meditation. The deity yoga seems at the moment to be a kind of structure for this stuff to be going on in. Medieval European mystics sometimes got into bother with what was called Incendium Amoris, which is inner heat. I think the Tibetans have been doing stuff to make this safer.

We'll see. Do you find stuff like this interesting, Jack? The spam robots are riveted, Hotboy.

Deity Yoga is fabulous anyway. It really is even if you can't do it properly. Ecstasy at the generation stage. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Hotboy said...

^*7($$! Just deposit it in my bank account. Email me and I'll send you the number. I don't really want the sex since I am too old now for all that malarkey! Hotboy

albert said...

I believe the Joe or Josephine is charitably offering to help release some of that inner heat.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Really? It's all Japanese to me! Hotboy