Monday 1 February 2010

Completion!




Monday 11:20 a.m.
The photies are of Inverleith Park on the way home from the hut yesterday.

I have to remember that I sold the BBBW ten years ago and it didn't get published because Element Books went belly up. But assuming it gets published this time.

I wanted another book published. That would make three. I might have preferred the McCoy book to be published since then I would have had three books published in very different styles. But the BBBW might be more of a help. Anyway, selling that to someone (wait for the cheque, Hotboy!) has made me feel that I don't have to do anything else in the writing line. I can put all that malarkey behind me. It's done. If the Glasgow publisher wants more books, I've already got more books. I'd like to write another book on travelling and buddhism, but unless I make some money to go back to the Himalayas, that'll never happen. That's alright.

The meditations are going really well as usual. That's all I really want to do.

4 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Good luck on the book thing.

I hope you get your chance to travel.

Thanks for the pretty trees.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Thanks! Getting to travel would be great. Just need a wee bit of luck!! Hotboy6

albert said...

Sorry to hear you had to sell the BMW. Things must be worse than I thought. You might consider changing stockbrokers.

Hotboy said...

Albert? As soon as I get rich, I'll be down to the pawn shop to get it back! Hotboy