Friday 26 February 2010

Friday Night!









Friday 9:30 p.m.
I've got a disease. I felt it coming on today whilst sitting at the foot of the auld maw's bed. A sneezing and spluttering disease. Sometimes I've had these diseases and mysteriously they have disappeared by the next day. I hope this is the case this time since I'm flying to Luton tomorrow at some ungodly hour to go see the kiddo. Seeing the kiddo will be fine. Everything else will be crap, especially if I have a proper cold and not whatever these other masquerading basturn mimic diseases are!

It is very rare for me not to meditate during the course of a whole day. I think the last time this happened was when I was in London to visit the kiddo. Being a flatheid all day is fung horrible. I have no sympathy right now for those who are flatheided all day every day because (at least for the ones who know me) it's their own blinking fault. But the flatheids, of course, don't know they're flatheids and they don't know what I'm missing. What I'm missing is a chance to progress. I hate that. It's a whole day wasted really out of my increasingly short life. This trip is for my birthday.

I got the running shoes with Popeye's money and the drawing was a birthday gift from the kiddo.

I thought the mobile phone was funged since the photies weren't arriving in the Yahoo mailbox, but the Yahoo thingy has been changed and they are now landing in the spam box. If it had been funged, I would have saved myself a tenner a month. Anyway, one of the photies has a statue on a column in it. Almost all of the folk who come to this bloggy know Edinburgh. Do you know that column? Where was the photie taken?

I'm starting to get fed up with the tree photies. Most of them are black and white although ... that's the colour of the world.

Since I stopped smoking joints last Monday, I've had a drink every night. Tonight I thought I shouldn't drink and today I cadged a fag off my Auntie Kathy so I could roll a joint with the tottie wee bit of cannybliss I had left from last Monday. But I went out and bought four bottles of weissbier anyway.

Just before that, I was having a great meditation. In fact, I felt crap before the meditation and wonderful during it, with heat and everything. Then, as soon as I stopped meditating, I felt crap again. And went out for some beer.

I am a disgrace, amn't I, Jack? Yes, you are, Hotboy. But somehow you have been blessed. But what did I get blessed with, Jack? And how did this blessing function? How should I know, Hotboy? But you have been blessed. You are the beloved. Fung knows why!

A little later. I sometimes really enjoy clicking on these black and white photies of trees and sky. I don't know why. I just really like looking at them. Another disease!

4 comments:

rob said...

I'm guessing the column is on Geo St. or in a square somewhere. Charlotte?

Marie Rex said...

I have a good trip. Flying with a stuffy head isn't fun.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You got that one right! It's St Andrew's Square, I think it might be called, the one near the bus station. I suppose you used to hang about there before you graduated to he docks. Hotboy
Marie! The cold didn't go away. Still have it. Bugger! Hotboy

albert said...

Hotters, I got all that bus station stuff out of my system when I was at posh school. Sorry to hear you're still revisiting there.