Tuesday 16 February 2010

Mare Computery things!

Tuesday 10:45 p.m.
The boyfriend of the kiddo came round to work the computer for tickets, but had to fix it first. He had a laptop to help him. It seems the Belkin adapter, bobbly, beepy thing sometimes gets hot. The USB port apparatus isn't very good and this makes the waves in the Belkin thingy become discombobulated. At this point, it stops working for a while. Later on, it will start working again apparently.

This is a disgrace! A blight on the consumer! I want my money back!

While I was waiting for the boyfriend to sort the computery thing, I put on my noise blockers and, after smoking some soapbar, started to do the bliss. Far better than anything before was the bliss then. Last week, when he came here, I sat with the noise blockers on then did the trick with the headstand. Land on your bum, whack ... a few minutes of total bliss. This is family life! This is what it should become. God knows what this kiddo thinks he's fallen into.

No comments: