Wednesday 17 February 2010

Bus Stop Photies!





Wednesday 11:00 a.m.
When the Springtime will come
Oh, won't we have fun
We'll get out of jail
And we'll go on the bum.

Still at the jobbie. The photies were taken over the past couple of days whilst waiting for the bus on Princes Street.

5:00 p.m.
The old, toothless one and moi did the five hills run this afternoon in 36 minutes. Usually, we do it in 40 minutes. If we did it in 34 minutes, we could consider that running.

Unlike last week when the Unfortunate Ones were everywhere you looked, this week I have no appointments. Hurrah! Even more wonderful things are happening with the bliss. I may post about that later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

There never seem to be any people in your snaps. Are there no Edinbuggers?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The only place where there aren't any flatheids is up in the air! Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Lovely pics. I have to day I'm done with winter. I've mixed hail and sn*w falling this morning.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Here it is overcast and grey this morning! Lots of bliss though! Hotboy

rob said...

Pic #3: Behond the High St. I see What looks like sun reflecting off a loch, and behind that a range of hills.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Just as well you don't put beer in your beer! But I see what you mean. Your brain's gone. Hotboy

rob said...

Some of us are naturally imaginative.