Tuesday 9 February 2010

Doing Something Right!



Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
Slept in for the nun again last night, and wakened to be festooned with cakes and ale. Happy birthday to me! A bit disappointed at not being able to meditate though.

So whatever after-effects the German beers might have been having this morning were completely overwhelmed by the bliss. Yoga nidra. I'm lying there and wondering why bother to sit up. There was so much bliss lying flat! And it's just a breath away, a breath away, a breath away!

At the start of my 60th year what can I say? What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

3 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Being wakened with cake is not a bad thing at all.

ENJOY!

albert said...

I do like photie 2.

For your birthday, I'm donating one of my hut management weissbiers to you. Enjoy!

Hotboy said...

Marie! Funny not having the kiddo around on my birthday!
Albert? I'd need long arms to drink yon beer. Just as well I've given that up for a bit! Hotboy