Thursday 7 January 2010

Walk Photies










Thursday 3:50 p.m.
Bliss diary: I sat in the hut for an hour between feeding the birds. It's good to sit in the hut in the sub-zeros because it makes you realise that it's not too cold to sit in the hut when you're wrapped up. It's colder walking about outside, particularly on your face, although there is no wind. Also, it makes you realise that you are nowhere near being able to raise inner heat properly. However, it was a fabulous meditation. My mood has been getting better the longer the day has gone on.

10:50 p.m.
Bliss diary: Probably only did about five hours today, but the day started late and the Domestic Bliss did not go singing and dancing this evening. We're both coming down with colds, I think. Anyway, the last meditation finished about nine. Everything goes great, except my concentration could be much better. The nicotine withdrawals have been non-existent today. Hmmm? Wasn't expecting that so soon. After Skye I think I was crabbit for about two weeks!! Still, this is the third night of going to bed sober and straight! Hurrah!

In the photie of me feeding the birds, I'm standing on Inverleith Pond.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is this a quiz to spot the differences?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It's too complicated trying to remember which one's you have uploaded. But they're all photies of the same thing i.e. around here! Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Beautiful pictures. But I'm so tired of this long cold spell.

Glad I'm not the only one feeding birds.

Love the trees.

Hotboy said...

Marie! People were complaining that the mild winters were bad for not killing off the flu bugs, but this house is full of the flu right now! So it's not much use this cold snap, is it? Hotboy