Wednesday 13 January 2010

157 Pounds!

Wednesday 11:20 p.m.
The old, toothless one and I did the five hills run this afternoon, and then added another hill. Since I had not been running for some weeks due to the Christmas InSanity Basturns and the evil weather conditions, I expected to die on the hills, but not so. When I got home I weighed in before the bath and I was a measly eleven stone three pounds. Not for four or five years have I been so skinny, not since I started blogging, not since so long ago I can't remember when.

I lose another half stone and then I will be prepared to take my shirt off in the company of members of the opposite sex. Schoolgirls. Appreciative mature matrons who know what they know, notwithstanding being a bit on the slide. Bouncing and squealing members of the Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad. Give me the hydraulic pills and the uppers and I'll be standing there glaring at you, babes.

I do not have any diseases just now. The Nicotine Dragon? I spit in the face of the Nicotine Dragon! I have had no tobacco for about ten days or so. I did not like it for the first few days, but I did not feel as crabbit as I expected to feel. I do not understand this.

Tell the spam robots about the bliss, Hotboy! Tell us about the bliss! There is nothing you can say about the bliss, Jack! You have to experience the bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

2 comments:

rob said...

Adding the extra hill was a desperate move, and all just to stay one jump ahead of my own running progress. Yesterday I quadrupled my distance. It's only a matter of time.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Well done! This will give you confidence when you have to take to your heels down at the docks! Hotboy