Friday 8 January 2010

Catch up!

1:10 p.m.
Bliss diary:
Just finished my first meditation of the day, which is a bit of a disgrace. Do you want to hear my excuses, Jack? No. Okay then, I've been having problems with my sleep cycle. Apart from Tuesday night, I've been having problems getting to sleep; having light sleeps and not getting up till about ten. This is no use! I don't know why this is. At the start of the week, I had a queasy gut and then I got a bit of the sneezing and coughing stuff, but that doesn't explain it. Don't really know what's going on here, but I wish I was getting up at six.

The Dalai Lama starts meditating at four in the morning, I think. That's the ideal. Before noon is when you should be hammering it.

The Domestic Bliss has been off work today with the head cold stuff, a much worse dose than mine.

I'm tired a lot of the time and don't feel like doing any hard physical jerks. So I'm not quite right.

Despite everything, the meditations continue to progress. Heat in the last one though I was late starting and it didn't last more than an hour.

I'd be able to do this juju much better if I didn't have a body, so I would!

2 comments:

rob said...

Doc Bob says if the weather is keeping you from exercising outdoors, that would explain the sleep disturbance. The other disturbance, that's anyone's guess.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think I'm just needing a lot less sleep these days due to maturity, which you won't have to worry about for a while! Hotboy