Friday 15 January 2010

Friday Night!

Friday 10:30 p.m.
There won't be any photies on this bloggy till I get paid on the 27th. Just to let you know, Jack. Apart from the spam robots on the Five Point Plan to Get Out of Your Face on Air, the blog gets about eleven or twelve unique visitors and about five or six returning visitors every day. I guess about six folk come here regularly and that's fine. I'm really using this as a kind of diary these days, so it should be fairly monotonous and boring to most folk. Too bad.

Today I got to Bellshill for the first time since before Christmas. The auld maw was in great form. The pavements are still thick in ice there.

I did the five hills run this evening and despite going to Bellshill, doing the run and lying for an hour in the bath, I managed about five hours sitting meditations. And I'll do some more before sleepybys.

I feel now away from the horrors of Christmas and New Year and into having more control now that the diseases and addictions have diminished, and I'm back into a new jobbie situation, and I can now concentrate on keeping everything nice and settled so I can accelerate progress with the juju.

I really do feel as if this year will be wonderful whether anybody publishes books or not. Who cares? I know what makes me happy! And I am indeed a fortunate creature!

2 comments:

Marie Rex said...

You went running in the ice? You crazy man.

Glad your auld mum is well. Lots of old folks don't get checked on enough.

I've been sick all week, so not keeping up.

Glad the addictions are better.

Hotboy said...

Marie! The pavements are more or less clear around here, not in Bellshill though. Sorry you've been sick. There's been a lot of coughing and spluttering around here. Maybe in your case I hope that's as sick as you've been feeling. Get well soon! Hotboy