Thursday 7 January 2010

Sweet Thursday!

12:50 a.m.
Bliss diary:
I have wakened up feeling happy. I've even wakened up feeling blissful. But not for some time, it seems! There's been an underlying not-quite-rightness about things today.

I read once that Milarepa was able to sit in caves half way up Everest because his "channels" were fully open.

What does that mean, Jack? Buggered if I know, Hotboy!

How long is a piece of string? How much bliss can you actually experience? How fully open can your "channels" get? Surely, this malarkey could just go on forever.

Though certainly feeling of dissatisfaction underlay it, the first meditation of the day (just finished).... the effects of vase breathing are just going off the scale. Then you stop and there is still that mild feeling of dissatisfaction. At least, it's lessened. Time to feed the ducks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"I read once that Milarepa was able to sit in caves half way up Everest because his "channels" were fully open."

This can definitely lead to frostbitten wedding tackle.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The wedding tackle is retractable in yogi joes! Hotboy

rob said...

The old dear summoned the doc, complaining of a vague feeling of ill health. If you two have been meeting again, that would explain it.

Hotboy said...

Albert? She probably felt like that after speaking to you on the phone. Your poor parents! If I'd produced progeny like you, I'd feel a bit crook as well! Hope this helps. Hotboy