Monday 1 June 2009

The beautiful, wonderful city!







Monday
Having wakened up miraculously cured of the disease on Friday, and unable to go and see the auld maw, I spent the afternoon in the Botanical Gardens. The three photies at the bottom are from there. The three on the top are from the Hermitage of Braids. Two of the photies in the Botties are from spots where I was meditating. Two summers ago when it was less wet than in recent years, I spent many wonderful afternoons meditating in the Botanicals. On Saturday, in equally glorious sunshine, I was taken to visit the Hermitage of Braids, which is a fabulous place to walk through. I'm sure Edinburgh must be the best place in the world to live. A truly beautiful and wonderful city!

The computery thing at home is still down.

3 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

Jobbies at ion's place and Botties here, what's the world coming to? And they said my blog was dirty.

rob said...

Banana yellow.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Does your red scarf match your eyes? What a sight! The bellboy hat, the yellow skin and red eyes! Quite a catch really! Hotboy