Thursday 11 June 2009

The view ahead!

Thursday 1:50 p.m.
I'm feeling much inspired by the lama doing this bardo retreat. He won't see the light again until the start of the drupcho at the end of July. I don't have any appointments till I attend the opening of the kiddo's degree show tomorrow evening.

Ars longa vita brevis

What a time I'm going to have between now and then, Jack! I'll be going to Bellshill with Froggy McDuck on Saturday, so tomorrow is mine as well. This is really a wonderful time in my life!

If I fall into a regular tobacco habit, it will kill me this time. So I won't. The dakini sailed down another sunbeam yesterday and gave me some bob, and I will not smoke it with tobacco. I will not! Neither will I drink beer. I will not! This is going to be a wonderful couple of days!

I made a loaf for the dakini yesterday. I don't usually give away loaves because most people cannot withstand the magical properties, but since she's a dakini I thought she'd be able to handle it.

Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

5 comments:

rob said...

As you prohably know, ars longa vita brevis was an album by the Nice. Did they teach Latin at tim schools too?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I saw Nice twice. Kafflicks and latin gang the gither! Hotboy

ion said...

The dakini, whoever she be, shared it with her kiddos and found it very good. The scent on entering Hotboy's house was deliciously yeasty and quite fragrant.

rob said...

ion, living in the tropics the scent on entering my pants is often yeasty and fragrant, but I don't see you volunteering.

rob said...

hotboy - or should that be fervens puer? Ego agnosco super recitations tamen non comprehendo (I knew about the recitations but not the comprehension)