Friday 5 June 2009

Intermittent Reinforcement!

Saturday 00:47 p.m.
I think I am becoming happier. This would be facilitated by getting my yamas and my niyamas sorted out, but even at that ...

I have a few words with the auld maw after following her up the stairs, and she lies down on the bed, and I sit at the bottom of the bed and put on the Dhammapada CD... "And how many oceans of tears have we shed, you and I" ... The auld maw dozes off. She doesn't have to talk. She can doze off.

This is one relationship I have got right.

Saturday 11.35 a.m.
Computery connection is unstable. It makes you act like a pigeon in one of these experiments ... you try harder when it only works sometimes, and waste a lot of time. Now that I've got connected at last I've nothing to say. If I don't reply to emails unless I'm at the jobbie ....

4 comments:

rob said...

I say, mingers has a post that would help you sort out the yamas from the niyamas, with just one question.

albert said...

Your old dear can still go up stairs? How fortunate she is! The pension fund would envy her.

onan or whatever said...

"I have a few words with the auld maw ... The auld maw dozes off." What can I say?

Hotboy said...

Albert? She's got a chair lift thing. For free. Labour governments. Hotboy