Monday 8 June 2009

Running

Monday 9:30 p.m.
When I started boxing training, the man told me to kill myself on the roads. There's nothing quite like running for kicking the crap out of you. Last week I ran every day for about six days and by Thursday I was exhausted and crabbit, so I stopped. On Saturday I did the six rounds in the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and tonight I did the Ravelstone Dykes run. It took about forty five minutes, but I enjoyed it and felt good throughout. I think I can run again even though I am a fat basturn!

2 comments:

rob said...

That's a double achievement - first the running, and second doing it every day without tearing your knee to bits. Maybe there's something in the bread and soup regimen.

PS I ran for five minutes recently and nearly fell over turning a corner.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I wouldn't run if I were you. Keep swimming! Hotboy