Monday 1 June 2009

Vase Breathing again!


The dakini sailed down a sunbeam and gave me a half ounce of resin yesterday. She said she wasn't going to give it to me unless I promised not to smoke it with tobacco, but by that time I had the first joint half rolled. But I promised as of today that I would not smoke it with tobacco. I will not buy fags on the way home from the jobbie. I will not buy fags on the way home from the jobbie. I will not ....neither I will!

You're supposed to be telling the spam robots all about the bliss, Hotboy! What about the bliss?

I had a cannybliss yogurt last night and, before it came on, sat watching Terminator 3 with the domestic bliss. I did not wear my noise blockers, which I normally do whilst watching such as Terminator 3, but still started doing some vase breathing. Had to close my eyes to get a better look at what was going on.

What is going on? I do not know! The aftereffects of the breaths were disappearing into the far distance of complete improbability. I hadn't been doing too much meditating since Wednesday (for moi!) due to trying to fix the wireless connectivity and pretending to be normal and suchlike, but when I had time to dip back in, it had leapt forward once more. It was like a jacket over your jacket and then something else over that. I thought: This is transcendental!

I have no explanations and I don't know what is happening with this juju really, but I'm still marching towards the sound of gunfire. I must really try harder to find longer to sit this week. Smoking joints and drinking beer does not lend itself to mental calming! I will stick to the cannybliss yogurts this week. I will stick to the cannybliss yogurts. I will ...

The dakini has a friend who is finding it disagreeable to be single. Her friend is a shoo-in for membership of the Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad, has an IQ rating of an eyepopping 160, speaks five languages and earns a six figure salary ...

Hotboy, can't you get a face transplant, get your teeth fixed and rob a bank? Well, Jack, I think sometime you've just got to leave the squealing and yelling and bouncing up and down to the younger generation. Dearie me.

Anyway, we have a position for a heterosexual male who is presentable at least, earns a six figure salary, and can discourse on matters other than the footie, or trainspotting, or suchlike.

If anyone would like a subtle introduction to this wonderful josephine, that'll be ten percent off the top, or a large donation to the bob fund.

Albert, I know you are rich and not really as gay as you like to make out, but you should pass on this one. This dakini would not help with your lower back problems.

Time to go home! Time to go home! Swerving passed the fag shops!

11:36 p.m.
No tobacco and no alcohol. The computery thing is working again. And so off to bed. Hurrah!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

How about Albert McClochendichter?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! No pitches from the pitch inspector then, eh? I think you're underselling yourself here, Mingin'. I'm sure your quite a handsome boy in the right light. Hotboy

ion said...

That dakini's dear friend must only accept single men as suitors. They needn't speak more than high-level English as long as they have gentlemanly manners and broad conversation. Can they talk philosophy, sit through a Wagner opera without napping (unlike me) and enjoy Paris? It's surely not much to ask.

ion said...

PS The wireless thing is a cat'o'nine tails with which to beat your back. It will go wrong, you will suffer, and in your suffering you will come to know about our silly attachments.

Having said this, the redoubtable H.etc. got me £30 at the car boot sale last weekend for one of the redundant wireless servers resultant from my 3 month S&M relationship with BT. I least I got paid for it, tangentially.

albert said...

I'm right proud of you, resolving to just stick to the cannybliss yogurts this week. And it paid off didn't it - a whole night without booze or baccy. Why not try that again some time!

I've enjoyed Terminator 2 several times, but have never even seen T3, and already there's a T4 just out.

onan the bavarian said...

PS The Queen of St Lucia and the junior DB are ahead in the queue, so the dakini will just have to wait her turn like the others.

albert said...

Tell her in return for a photie of her in volleyball gear, I can write her in to The Real Alma Mater.

Hotboy said...

Ion: I hear that the only rich single man I know of is spending all his royalties on therapy, so he's off the list. I know a fellow (not single) who drives an Alpha Romeo and is in financial services, so I will ask him if he knows any suitable candidates (preferable a youngish one whose wife has recently died in a tragic accident!) when next we meet. I'm afraid the only man I know who can talk about philosophy, watch Wagner (with eyes closed and a broad smile) and loves Paris is moi myself and I, but unfortunately I'm too old, can't afford the viagara anyway and my heart has been pledged to another. Someone will appear though, I'm sure. The kiddo's boyfried fixed the computery thing yesterday, but didn't know how. It will have to go. I want to do a Rip Van Winkle on technology and wake up when you just have to switch the buggers on at the wall and they work like washing machines or teevees. I will not be annoyed. I will not be annoyed. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I know with all your nazi gold and proclivities you don't need proper relationships, but will enjoy wearing your bellboy hat down by the docks trying to catch diseases from sailors whatever other offers you receive. Anyway, apart from being filthy rich, you don't qualify at all. Sorry. It's got to be said before you get your hopes up. Hope this helps. Hotboy

rob said...

Well that's a relief, I've got my hands full already. (Possibly rearrange to form a well-known phrase).

rob said...

If the photie is of some boutique shop-window, I don't see how you can really condone the commercial exploitation of something as sacred as bliss pills.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It was on a shop down the road. I'm a compulsive user of mobile phone photies these days. Hotboy

rob said...

I hadn't noticed.

PS unless the dakini's mate's five languages include German and Latin, I really can't offer her a place on the waiting list. Sorry.

Hotboy said...

Albert! Now, that the computery thing seems to be workin ... German and Latin are two of the five languages for sure. You're still not within striking distance though. Hello, sailor. Kiss me quick! Hotboy