Wednesday 17 June 2009

Space Travel?


Here's something interesting from the web.

"Out of the anxiety of the “free-fall” of the retreat, one may seek ground in what arises, becoming fascinated by the colored figures, the mental imagery, and the visions that one sees, and begin to fixate, magnify, and indulge in them. According to Tibetan tradition, this kind of fascination can lead to the withdrawal from reality mentioned above. In this case, one mentally creates a world of one’s own and physically enters into a state of suspended animation in which one remains for years, decades, or even centuries."

Hmmm? The Shias are waiting for some joe to come out of occultation (Is that was it's called again?); some relative of the Mohammed who's been waiting for the right time. Babaji who is the grandfather guru of Paramahansa Yogananda is supposed to be hanging about the Himalayas somehow and has been doing this for an awful long time, supposedly.

There's more to heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Jack.

I found out this morning that I had been pencilled in for another engagement with flatheids tonight and freaked a little. Ruined the start of the day. It's been one flatheid engagement after another and I really, really want to meditate. So I finally got down to it at three today and the meditation was amazing. It has progressed again! Despite moi and the flatheids, it looks as if I could have a helluva day tomorrow.

I become more and more inspired by the lama. I'm so pleased I taught myself to meditate!!!!

6 comments:

rob said...

Your flatheid problem is akin to the deifheid problem here. I've just realised that none of the Scots people I know in jockoland are deifheids, yet almost everyone here is a deifheid. Does that mean there are no deifheids in Scotland? I'll continue this in a post, but let me just say you're fortunate not to live here, where everyone's head is both flat AND deif.

rob said...

Your flatheid problem is akin to the deifheid problem here. I've just realised that none of the Scots people I know in jockoland are deifheids, yet almost everyone here is a deifheid. Does that mean there are no deifheids in Scotland? I'll continue this in a post, but let me just say you're fortunate not to live here, where everyone's head is both flat AND deif.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Midnight. Just back from seeing some of my deep, dear friends. No deifheids. All wonderments. What a fortunate creature I am! More and more fortunate. It's down to them. Since you have destroyed your back by fornitcating, do you think that's what I should do? Now that they are all old dolls? Before I lose it? Expiate moi's lust? I don't think so, but what harm would it do except to everyone involved? I should get a recommendation from Dr Bob on this one? They might enjoy it since they are flatheids. Should I take some drugs first? What do you think? A humping swathe or not? Hotboy

Doctor Bob said...

A colleague told me that, from the point of view of prostate health, misanthropic orgasms are just as good, and a lot less trouble for all concerned. Does that help?

Hotboy said...

Dr Bob! The morning after. Yes, it's all cleared up now. It wasn't me; it was the alcohol! Hotboy

albert said...

Doc Bob says I've to let him know when you give up giving up giving up alcohol.