Saturday 27 June 2009

The supporting deities!


2:25 a.m.
The photie is what I spent most of the day looking at. The Domestic Bliss had cleaning and clearing and chucking out of things to do, so I hid in my room and stared at the wall.

How fortunate are you, Hotboy? I am in the top one percent of the most fortunate creatures, Jack. There are few and far between who are more fortunate than moi! Few and far between.

The supporting deities are all women. The auld maw, the dakini, and the Domestic Bliss. Men are such useless basturns! They are not helpful. They have their heids stuck up their bottoms. They lack compassion.They are all moi, moi, moi!

I'd like to sing yous all a little song. Love me tender, love me sweet, and never let me go. Can you hear Elvis singing that, Jack? On the Ed Sullivan Show. Love me tender, love me sweet and all my dreams fulfill ....

The most supporting of the supporting deities, the Domestic Bliss, said I should go down to the Samye Ling for a month. Not three days. Not ten days. A month. She said there are no fags down at the Samye. No fags, no drink, no women falling out their dresses. It only costs £105 a week, or £15 a day.

There is no point in trying to describe the light and the heat and the bliss I had to endure today staring at the wall, and such like. But it had moved on and I was amazed again. It's a shame about the flatheids. People who don't meditate might as well blow their brains out. What a waste of human beingness! But it's not my fault, Jack. Being too dumb to meditate is not my fault. But where would moi be without the supporting deities, the wonderful women?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

How fortunate you are to be spending a month with the gong bashers.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! At the end of the day what it comes down to is this: Can you are can you not do ra bliss? May ra bliss be with you! Hotboy

albert said...

"They have their heids stuck up their bottoms. They lack compassion.They are all moi, moi, moi!" - What I think you're describing is deifheids, not men. But it's true that fewer deifheids are female. How fortunate I am to be none of the above.

albert said...

PS - great modern art photie.