Thursday 18 June 2009

Thursday!


10:30 a.m.
This is my day, my wonderful Thursday! I only see the Domestic Bliss for an hour this evening and then I'm on my ownio from Friday morning till Sunday. Hurrah! If anyone comes to see me, that's good, but if they don't, that's good as well! I'm really feeling very happy about everything right now ... unlike this time yesterday.

"When we can see, straightforwardly and non-conceptually, the nature of our clear light mind and remain totally absorbed in this nature without ever regressing from it, we have become a buddha." Dalai Lama. The wall.

To practise the great vajrayana, I understand it is important to think of your guru as a buddha. Now that he's in this darkness retreat, I'm convinced that the lama can do what the Dalai Lama says you have to be able to do. It's unbelievable that the lama is doing this in Scotland. It's almost unbelievable that he's my guru. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

It's just going to be me and you for most of the time, Jack, so I'll post as I go.

3 comments:

Doc Bob said...

Does the lama say what to do if one of the old dolls appears at the door for some lust expiation?

Anonymous said...

I say!

The pitch inspections are coming on wonderfully, by the way. Will soon be able to report back.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think that is most unlikely since old dolls only want you to tend to the luggage. Around here anyway! Hotboy
Mingin'! Well done for avoiding the suicide bombers so far! Hotboy