Friday 29 May 2009

The Bliss!


Friday 1:50 p.m.
The red tree is sticking up over the wall of the creekit ground.

I drank the bottle of collapso and then went out for three bottles of beer. My cold had disappeared by the time I wakened up. Don't ask me why.

I was in the hut till about one. As soon as I sat down, I knew the bliss had appreciably developed again. Just like that. Less breath somehow. Great bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

Our wireless connection has gone phut again. I knew this computery stuff would never last!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm getting frightfully excited about Duneditin 2009. Are you?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I have nightmares about being crowded out by flatheids, so Duneditin 2009 should be most cathartic! Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Are you sure it's not a triffid?

Wine on beer, all is clear.
Beer on wine, all is fine?

You wouldn't want the cold we've got in this house, it's the mother of all colds, but thanks to the bliss pills I can stand back and observe this person who is having this cold.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Sorry to hear your partner's got the cold. Standing back and watching something like that ... well, you'd need the mood enhancers for sure! Hotboy

rob said...

To clarify: I'm watching my partner's partner having the cold. It's known in the pharmaceutical bliss community as detachment.

Hotboy said...

Albert? That does sound quite detached. Have you thought of starting your own religion? Hotboy