Thursday 7 May 2009

The Bliss!

11:26 a.m.
Wednesday was a bit like Thursday since I didn't go to the jobbie yesterday. I meditated all day really and then I got drunk when it got dark.

Immediately I sat down in the lobby at ten this morning the bliss was so satisfying and huge that I didn't really want to do anything but abide in the bliss. Oh, ra bliss! Oh, ra bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

And I thought I should come and tell yous about it, but there's nothing much to say.
.
Is everything just a metaphor, Jack? I think it might be, Hotboy.

The winds are surely entering the central channel. Maybe the bliss will stabilise and dissolve and the four blisses will occur. Who cares? I'm really very happy right now. I wonder what it will be like when I can actually do this juju. Allah Akbar!

4:45 p.m.
Just back from listening to Ringu Tulku talk about diligence and wisdom. And bad habits. I think I need to get positive about getting negative about beer.

He said when he was ten, he had his first lesson with some other wee tulkus from a very erudite khenpo. He had the lesson in the morning. In the afternoon his name came out of a lottery to see who would repeat the lesson (what a great way to teach!). After that he said the khenpo would teach him anything he asked him to. Boy's a star! Some cats got it .... he said the khenpo died teaching. Gave his talk, sat down and died on the seat.

I'm going to see Ringu Tulku again tonight. Mind training. We could all do with a bit of that!

3 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

That must be why I'm so divine - I have often died while teaching.

Hotboy said...

Albert? This guy was doing an interview with George Burns, then in his 90s, and he got the news that an old friend of his had just died. The guy thought it would ruin the interview, but George Burns said: I died once on stage in Philadelphia. Didn't like it. Then they just went on with the interview. Hope this helps. Hotboy

rob said...

A bit.