Friday 1 May 2009

Generosity!

Friday 7:42 p.m.
A friend of the Nicotine Dragon slipped me some free skunk. You could smoke it in a pipe if you liked but ....

Practising generosity makes you rich. I never believed that either, Jack. But I thought I'd give it a go, and split up the free skunk into two bits, and put away one since that bit was no longer mine. My bit looks awful wee. Craving and clinging is a bit more moi! I phoned up the buddhafield, beginning to sweat, tremble and feel a little sick... maybe you shoud wait till you feel generous before you practise the generosity, but we'd all be dead by then ... and asked for the dakini. She said it was awful nice to offer half the free skunk for free, but there's tons of the stuff in the buddhafields. Hurrah! It worked first time! I doubled the skunk I had!

How's the Nicotine Dragon looking, Hotboy? Well, Jack, kind of slinky and sophisticated, a bit like Marlyn Monroe if you squint the right way. Shall we dance? Baroom, poom, poom!

4 comments:

ion said...

Doesn't it feel great to get free stuff you never had?

Hotboy said...

Ion! Right at this moment particularly. If I had hadded up all the hads, I'd be a haddock by this time. Maybe. Hotboy

rob said...

Who would have thought that your generous gesture would be so instantly rewarded!

Hotboy said...

Albert? I might have to try being generous some other time, but probably not soon! Hotboy