Saturday 9 May 2009

Last Orders!




The photie with the blue sky background and the white blossoms was taken a week ago. Know what it is? The other one was taken about six when the horrible weather stopped being horrible.

I got an email from the secret agent telling me I'd find out about any interest induced by the efforts made on my behalf at the London Book Fair in a wee while. I've given up hope. I'm not writing at all at the moment. I think I'll start working on the writings again. I do miss it.

I phoned the Pizzaman yesterday to ask about the cannybliss supply situation. He said things where he was were 'brutal'. I was hoping to give up on the Beer Monster when I got some cannybliss to eat, but I'm just going to give up anyway and try being sober and straight all the time. Dearie me!

"Well, there's nothing so lonesome, lonely and queer, what a terrible place is a pub with no beer!"

Here are some of the reasons why I should give up the beer! Just to remind myself.

I was in a pub last Sunday with an alien creature and I can hardly remember anything from the eight hours I spent in there. This is actually quite unusual for me and has got to be a bad sign! Except I think she said it would be a good thing for me to get off with her mother. This would be a good match since I am skint and her mother will have pots of money. However, I am not taking my shirt off in front of unknown female company while I'm still a fat basturn, so I'll need to lose a stone.

By the way, I am NOT a fat basturn due to the beer! I have always drank beer and I never became a permanently fat basturn till about four or five years ago when I went part-time at the jobbie. But it is because I am now a fat basturn that I will have to stop drinking beer.

My diet is about 250 grams of wholemeal a day at dead weight, soup, bananas, cheese and butter. Also, on average about three bottles of beer when I have no cannybliss which has been most of this year. Anybody else would waste away, Jack! It's not fair! It's not blinking fair!

The lama says you should sit like Mount Everest. That's as much as he wants you to move. Today I did that for about six hours before I got to writing this. You can be skinny just by figeting a lot. Also, I did a half hour in the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. I take a lot of exercise. I don't know anyone who takes more exercise than moi!

Whenever I get to meet the alien creature's mum, I'll have to be eleven stone.

To help give up the beer, I'm going to start running in the evening. It's still light at nine o clock at the moment. Run then lie in the bath, maybe watch Newsnight and go to bed with a good book. If it wasn't for the bliss ...

The flat is empty this weekend.

The heat isn't happening just now the way I expected. It's suffusing the whole envelope just like the bliss does. I was thinking it would localise on the symbols, but I'm not getting the calm mind calm enough for that to happen at the moment, I suspect. Everything is going brilliantly in that regard though. Still progressing, still increasing. Hurrah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The agent has hung in there for you for quite a while. Not many agents do that anymore.

Hotboy said...

Doggy! That's interesting to know! I try not to think about it. I assumed when he was trying to sell the first one that he'd sell it. Or the kid's one. You have a much better attitude to the whole thing! Hotboy

albert said...

Strawberries! I used to munch acres of them straight off the plant when I was hut manager for a market gardener in Kilbarchan. Those were the days, though they weren't at the time.

rob said...

Reading between the lines, the daughter alien creature may have been Keira Knightley. That would help anyone but her.

rob said...

PS I eat about double what you do, yet I can't gain an ounce. This balance thing isn't fair.