Thursday 21 May 2009

Ra Piss!

Thursday 10:10 p.m.
Ravings. Don't bother with this. Fragments from here in the living room.

On my last and fourth beer just about now. A one skinner awaits after that. Hmmm?

So I watched my first tv show on the computery thing. It was The Baby and the Buddha, on BBC4 IPlayer download thingy brought to moi by broadband.

We embrace our ignorance!
We don't believe in any things!
Especially thoughts!

The boy said engaging in metaphysical speculations wasn't the real juju.

I enjoy speculations especially about subjects I know almost nothing about.

I watched this boy judging the terriers at Crofts, the doggy show. He shook something inside his fist. The dog that stopping staring into space and tried to bite his hand got the prize. Because that's what terriers do.

The kid, after a lot kids before him had shown little interest, was offered the rosary, and took it and wouldn't give it back.

The chances of this kid growing up to be a very full of positivity human being are probably pretty good. If it's nurture, we need to do a bit better with all the other kids. It it's nature ... well, some cats got it,and some cat's aint!

At the moment I might almost be in a death cult with two leaders, a schism. The interesting thing is what does the karmapa who is not the karmapa turn out like. He's got to have had a better chance at becoming a buddha than moi! That's the really interesting thing. Being well educated. Folk caring for you. Making a bit of a fuss!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is it that "enjoys" speculation and doesn't "enjoy" other things?

Check the heid... it's sounding like it might be a bit flat!

Hotboy said...

Doggy! Flat as a pancake! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

How wonderful that you now have broadband. Now you can watch this.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Closey showed no pain whatsoever. If only there were more chaps with such true grit.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! What a wonderful game creekit is! How lucky I am to be able to watch it on broadband! Hotboy

rob said...

"Ra Piss!" - keep taking it.

IPlayer doesn't work here. I'd gladly pay the GB licence fee if they'd let me view it.

They'd never fist dogs at the real Crufts. Is Crofts the Scottish version?

rob said...

mingers - I'd start watching cricket if only that vid could be replayed after every ball.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Nae beer for me. I know my limits. Hotboy