Saturday 23 May 2009

The View From The Bridge!



Saturday 11:30 a.m.
From the railway bridge at the station, it is easy to see that Bellshill is just like an other sleepy little Scottish village, the natives indoors mending their kilts and eating porridge with wooden spoons!

I was in the company of some lively interesting people last night. I remained conscious throughout. I remember things.

In the journeyings yesterday I watched the crowds and was very aware than nobody gets the bliss. All these people as well and no bliss. Not even a little bit of an inkling of the bliss. I wonder why it is that I get the bliss and they don't. It would be much better if everyone was getting it, but if they don't get it, I might as well spend the afternoon enjoying it! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

4 comments:

rob said...

"I watched the crowds and was very aware than nobody gets the bliss" - doc bob says this is some kind of inverse paranoia. I get a twinge myself sometimes.

Hotboy said...

Albert? A twinge? Just get me on the insurance policy! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Very well done for remaining conscious throughout. Is that a first?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! There's conscious and there's being plied with alcohol and drugs! A variable thing! Hotboy