Thursday 1 January 2009

The New Year!

Thursday 2:34 p.m.
I sat down for the first meditation of the day feeling a bit fashed and bashed, about one o clock... this is the bliss! This is the bliss! Straight into it as soon as my eyes closed. I wondered for a moment if this was the best meditation I've ever had.

I have been given a priceless gift, something that you can never repay. If I stay alive and stay well, I know this will be surely the best year of my life. It's good to be able to say that and know that it's true. I'm on the path, Jack! I certainly am!

It is a great shame that all the folk I was with yesterday will never in their lives experience anything as wonderful as the hour or so I've just spent meditating. From where I'm sitting, being too dumb to meditate seems like a great curse.

This year I'll try to be good.

9 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I hope you do have a blissful new year!
Happy New Year!
~xo
Lee Ann

Hotboy said...

Happy New Year to you too, Lee Ann! Hotboy

ion said...

HNY! Your pressie is the hedgehog, arriving by TNT tomorrow, so please have allotment ready and fox-free.

Hotboy said...

Ion: I could keep in my room! Maybe the Dom BLiss would like it, but she has a totally unrewarding pet as it is! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

In the words of the Great Yoda. "Do or do not. There is no try"

Hotboy said...

Marie: Resolution! I need some resolution! Hotboy

rob said...

What pet could the DB have other than your good self? Is it a riddle? I bet it's rude!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Whatever happened to that generation of men who didn't know how much sugar they took in their tea because they never made it? Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

You microwave one cup of coffee for yourself and suddenly you're a sensitive new age man.