Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!

1:20 a.m.
This is a public forum. It is not like a diary, which I hope to pay more attention to next year. There is about three or four people who land on this bloggy regularly, and that makes it quite hard to stop writing it. And it is the only outlet for writing when you are drunk. That's for sure! Hmmm? If I stop drinking next year, I could stop blogging and give everyone a break! Happy New Year to one and all though! Especially Happy Everything to folk with small children. It's very tiring and very hard! Hotboy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't stop blogging, I'd miss Jack your invisible friend too much.

I like other people's small children. I can borrow them, have fun with them and then give them back.

Happy New Year!

Hotboy said...

Marie: I was so crabbit yesterday! You're right about the kids. They are too much work fulltime! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I find dogs easier than kids and more rewarding, especially since kids these days bite!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Depends on the dog! Hotboy p.s. And the kid!