Saturday 24 January 2009

This wonderful day!

Sunday 1:40 a.m.
Retributions from getting pissed last night meant I didn't start to meditate till about 1 p.m. After about two and a half hours of that, I was remembering what George Orwell wrote in Down and Out in Paris and London about going into work in the kitchen of a Parisian restaurant feeling totally hung over, and then sweating for a few hours, and feeling fine again. (I didn't need George Orwell for that today, but I just love his journalistic stuff, like The Road to Wigan Pier) So I got into the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and put on two pairs of trousers ... three sweat shirts, the bin liner, the woolly jumper, the hat, and my now on sale training mitts. Skipped for twenty minutes and then did five minutes of non-stop punching. Then to the bath to listen to Radio Scotland and the footie. This is a wonderful life!

Bliss bath and started meditating again for another couple of hours. The Domestic Bliss came home (I love the Domestic Bliss, I really do!) and she didn't mind that I went into my room and stared at a candle for another couple of hours.

Then it came on! The heat! Maybe after five hours meditating today, but a bad start really due to being an asshole.

Where is it all going to end, Hotboy? Well, Jack, it might end with me walking around in the cold and wind wearing only a simmit ...

I'm most pleased that Diana Jansen has stuck with this bloggy. Hello, Belgium! A simmit is a singlet, or a vest i.e. modelled by Cary Grant in It Happened One Night. (Ion ... the gurl in the book looked like Claudette Colbert crossed with Marlene Deitrich)

And I suppose I won't be able to have a duvet on my bed, and I'll just be glowing all the time. But this is in the future maybe.

So it's not all that hot today, but the heat is coming through. What is most interesting is the the non-duality comes through with the heat. This juju is not about keeping yourself warm in the cold. When you're doing it in hot places, you can imagine streams of cold water encapsulating you. It is about non-duality. It arises, abides and decline in mind... that's everything... you, the candle, the candle flame, everything.

What can I say about that? It's a lack of separation. A lack of alienation. Everyone needs to get some of that into their lives.

At ten o clock or so, I started drinking home brew. That's two weeks of not drinking, four nights of drinking, two nights of not drinking, and this is the second night on the beer. But I poured the rest of the barrel down the sink, so there is no beer left for tomorrow. I've never given up drink and dope at the same time.

I don't think anyone is really interested in this autobiographical stuff about me being a kid. Mary Queen of Scots was nice about it. Maybe the spango yogini is interested in that since she is a tim from Bellshill. I was going to write about my first times out with gurls, etc., since I'm done with being up to fourteen. Snogging in the George Cinema, etc. Should I go on with that, Michelle? I despair about telling folk about the bliss and all because if you were really interested in the bliss, you'd be meditating and you wouldn't need me to tell you about it. Hmmm? Maybe whenever something really good happens in the hut I could take a photie and post it, and just say, and then I took a photie.

There is a genre these days concerning folk having a horrible time when they were young. I can't write the bloggy as notes for this kind of a book. This has been a wonderful existence for me. It's been good at the beginning, good in the middle, and it's going to be fabuloso at the end. Allah Akbar! Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will have the hang of the non duality when you realize and happily accept that you are not separate from the flatheads.

Perhaps then they won't make you so unhappy.

Learning to let go of things that hurt in our lives is an important part of growth. Accepting responsibility for my own behavior and choices helped me a great deal to let go of the bad stuff.

Hotboy said...

Marie! You're right about the flatheid thing. A work in progress as usual! Fortunately, I've always been fortunate and never had that much bad stuff to let go of. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

hotboyyo
you mustc ontinue...ih ave triedt ow rite 3 times to say how much ia m lovingi t, it´s fantastic and notj ustb ecausem a old manw as brought upi n 10 thorndean

and maa untiee ileen stilll ives int he houseb utt hisb loodys cript thingd oesm a headi n!!!!thought theb igf rank couldh avet he bellshills peajers uingy oun everm ind the sixthformerst hat wouldb et rouble xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

p.s.
maw eestb rother lives in the orb scheme nowa nd another livesw ith sylvia verrichiaw hoi se itherp eter´s daughtero rn iece,i h avet oc heckt hato ut.ma granny used to takem e to the x rated filmsi n theg eorge,t heys tillh ada ni cecream usherettea ndw ew entf ora f ishs uppera fter.w e usedt op lay upt hes andieo na s undayw henw ew ent tot horndeanf or dinner...the bests teakp ies with sausagesi ni t xxx

Anonymous said...

can you readt hat?

Hotboy said...

M.! How nice to hear from you! I'm glad you're liking the stuff about Bellshill and it's no bother to read at all, but it must be a bit frustrating from your side. Just think. You're the only blog commentator wi thas peechim pediment. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Doctor Robert says the autobiog stuff is worth pursuing. If it gets boring, you could for example combine a phone photie with whatever memory it brings up for you. I'm thinking of doing something like that myself.

rob said...

The misery biog has been done to death anyway, who needs another angel's ashes? We want more daredevils in tyres.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm afraid we've moved on from there into dancehalls and avoiding getting chibbed. Hotboy