Friday 16 January 2009

The Great Vajrayana!

Friday 9:10 p.m.
It seems impossible to describe to flatheids just how wonderful it is to be engaged in the great vajrayana, even in the minor way in which I am engaged. This morning shortly after awakening I felt so pleased that this little beam of blissiness was emerging from around my head and chest, but it was more and better than it had been. Then on the train to Bellshill there was such bliss in the meditations and I could tell just how much things had moved on from the last time I was on that train, just a couple of weeks ago. At the auld maw's, I was meditating at the foot of her bed, listening to CDs by the lama and Tai Situ (?), and it was fabulous to feel the bliss the way it was, just fabulous. Take a deep breath and blow your mind.

Things are always improving. There is always great hope for things ahead. This is not like growing older the way my contemporaries are growing older. It's a shame for the too dumb to meditate, so it is.

It's nearly a fortnight since I had any beers. I weighed myself tonight and I haven't lost an ounce! How can this be, Jack? It must be the magic soup once again, Hotboy! How else can this phenomenon be explained otherwise than by the magical qualities in the home grown vegetables. However, tonight I made the magic soup for almost the last time. There are no more onions left. There is only part of a cabbage in the freezer. There are still a loads of tatties. This means I've fed myself what amounts to my main meal mainly (apart from lentils and spices) from the allotment for about the last six months. It's always a sad time when you have to buy less tasty stuff from the shops. I suppose the weight will fall off me now. Oh, well.

I've been persuaded that the mobile phone (still in the box) can take photies and these photies can be stuck on this bloggy. If this is true, I will post tons of photies of the allotment and the hut on the bloggy as soon as I can get the mobile phone out of the box.

If it's so bloody clever, Jack, why can't it talk to you? Why can't it tell you the intructions instead of you having to read about all this crap and nonsense. I'd like to go to sleep like Rip Van Winkle and waken up when all the contraptions can talk to each other and sort all that stuff out without you having to bother your arse.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

All one has to do is click the correct button on the phone, stick one end of the cable in the camera and the other end into the computer, click the correct button again, then the next correct button, and you'll find that the snap is on your blog.

It could hardly be easier! No need to read any instructions. No one reads instructions nowadays!

The above will definitely help.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! How easy that sounds! I'm tempted to get it out the box, but ... I'll wait until some other time! Hotboy

Heather said...

Maybe we could plug the phone in to your ear and we can ear the bliss too ;)

Hotboy said...

Heather: That sounds far too complicated! Hotboy

rob said...

Have you considered the mysterious weight could be a lifetime's soapbar dissolved in the tissues? Get a cosmetic surgeon to liposuck it all out into a bucket, then sell it in quarter-ounce deals. You'll clean up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Interesting idea. It's a drought. Should I bite myself? Hotboy