Thursday 15 January 2009

Vase Breathing update and miscellany

Thursday 9:20 p.m.
Bought fags at nine. But there will be nothing to smoke tomorrow, so that's not too bad. But it's still bad. Funny how the addictions switch about. I'm not in the slightest interested in having a beer! I meditated for at least six hours today.

The wobbly I had with the concentrations on the navel chakra symbol before Christmas has long since wobbled off. Plunging into the mega bliss around the mid-brain chakra is all very well, but it's not what you're supposed to be doing. The Bliss of Inner Fire says you have to visualise the symbols inside the blue central tube and heat the navel symbol till flames seem to come out of it and go up the blue tube. Though my visualisations are improving all the time, it's slow going and this visualisation is still well beyond me. But the bliss just keeps getting blissier. Even then I have no idea what it must feel like in terms of bliss when you've got to the point where the symbols are vivid, radiant and vibrating. There's a lot of bliss out there, Jack! Anyway, it's time to get back to the navel symbol and do the hard work.

The Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad would like to know if they should stay or go, Hotboy. There's trying to hard, Jack. There's definitely trying too hard. Let's remember effortlessness and the squealing and yelling and bouncing up and down. There's always a middle way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm not sure about the Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad, but you definitely need to watch out for the Swedish Olympic Suntanning Team.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! What? Where? Hotboy

rob said...

When I asked you to post your remembered fantastic sexual feelings, I didn't realise there would be so much squealing and yelling and bouncing up and down. It's not helping.

rob said...

PS - Ra multi-dimensional posts! Suggestion - use a different font for the blissy bits. That would help with the speed reading.