Thursday 1 January 2009

The Great Yoda Joe!

Ist, 00:22 a.m.
I'm going to run out of drugs quite soon. Maybe in ten minutes. Tomorrow I certainly won't have any, but I will have a humungous nicotine addiction. Fortunately, I'm training to be a jedi warrior and I hope my training helps me when the train hits the buffers.

This is a post for the spam robots who were too dumb to follow the five step programme in How to Get Out of YOur Face On Air. This is for the more physical among us ...

How are you training to be a jedi warrior, Hotboy? Well, Jack, since I got my back foot anchored, my tai chi is reaching new levels. When I'm attacked by the mutant zimmer frame vampires, I'll be able to run away now. Also, the flatheids don't like to hear about ra bliss, so we should stop that because they're never going to get the bliss anyway.

Also, to spontaneously strike back, one requires the calm mind. Boxers all know this. If you're thinking, you're funged. You have to look into their eyes. And when their eyes move, you move because they've started to move already.

Prince Naseem fought Antonio ... whoever ... and that boy fought like a jedi warrior. I couldn't see this fight ... and oh, how I wanted to see the Prince getting a doing ... but I saw it later. Totally concentrated, that boy was. Only two plates in his head at the time due to the aneurism thing, but ...

So the Antonio boy wasn't trying. He was doing. This requires great mental strength and resolution.

Of course, later on he had to fight the wee Phillipino, and against such talent there was no way to persevere and Antonio took a beating, but never blinked because that boy was a jedi warrior. I don't know how many plates he has in his head now.


Anyway, the walking meditator from Skye is quite right on this. You do it or you don't do it. No trying. Great resolution and mental strength is required.

What are you going to do when there's no soapbar and you can't drink and you don't smoke fags anyway, Hotboy? I think I will cry and cry and cry, Jack. You have to develope great determination and resolution to get through the first bit. After that, of course, there is just the increase in happiness. The tail of the New Year is still wagging. Mucho flatheids still to come. They don't want to hear about the bliss.

The first step in how to become a jedi warrior is to imagine a picture of the boy in the Turin Shroud and mutter Kyrie Eleison, Christi Eleison to yourself. Get it over your head and bring the juice down. Then tell yourself you're never going to hit anyone ever again.

The Poisonous has a kid of about eleven. She goes to a tim school. This is a wonderful thing because the great Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church is the great bridge to Tibetan Buddhism. She knows the words of the Hail Mary. I think the next time I see her I'll offer her a pound for every ten minutes she can get the photie of the deid boy up on the computery thing and not look away, muttering the mantra. It won't help. She won't do it. If I told her it would turn her into a jedi warrior... well, flatheids aren't very aspirational. The bourgeois ones would all rather be accountants. Dearie me!

6 comments:

rob said...

Would it help if I had some plates in my head? The nearest I got was at age five - Alison McPhattie did her best to sling a slate into the back of my head. I was running away at the time, after sabotaging her tea party. I remember rivers of blood.

BTW, the vase breath sounds a bit like a toke with no joint. A logical progression from the joints with no dope.

Anonymous said...

Hey now, I used to be an accountant. We may be boring but we can seriously concentrate. *grin*

You'll do fine young Jedi.

I don't think it is as much about lots of strength as getting out of your own way and letting it happen.

I find if I am working too hard for it, I am easily distracted. But if I just let go, it happens without help.

Personally I bliss out on sunshine. Today I'm going to play at getting my garden ready for spring. Two days of sunshine in a row have me almost manic with joy.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Didn't Christi Eleison open the batting for Lancashire in the early fifties?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? You should get some plates in your head. You could have dinner parties. Well done for the lassie who hit you with the slate. You obviously had it coming. Hotboy
Marie: Two days of sunshine in a row? Are you sure you weren't imagining it. I remembe one winter not seeing daylight for about a week. Most weird it gets, as Yoda might say. Hotboy
Mingin'! The pope's right. You're going to hell! Hotboy

Heather said...

Yoda sprake: "Go find rabliss, you must."

Hotboy said...

Heather: It's about half six on Friday. No nicotine today. But the flat is empty this evening so much bliss to go get! Hotboy