Saturday 31 January 2009

Vase Breathing Body Parts!

Saturday 2:20 p.m.
I can't do justice to this and it's not very interesting for the too dumb to meditate, but I do think I should try to describe what is going on with this juju somehow. Part of the problem is, like everything else, it comes in bits.

Talking about sheaths and envelopes might not be much use. It's a state of mind where a lot of different things can interpose and happen there.

Say you were a flatheid, heaven forfend! You have the state of mind you are in just now. It is unstable, but forms the frame just now for thoughts to arise. You affect this state of mind by positive/negative thinking, beer, etc. If you are not a flatheid, you are aware that other states of mind, far more varied, are available elsewhere. When you sit down, these other states of mind become accessible in one way or another. They also lack stability, but as your investigations continue become far, far more fun.

Your preliminary state of meditation might be very calm and peaceful with not much happening with the mental traffic and this is very good indeed. You will get bliss. Is there a bliss sheath? Does it interperse and run through in the envelope?

It is in this sheath that you are trying to imagine yourself a deity, or imagine the three channels.

Nothing exists in the manner of its appearance. Bliss has got bits. Add-ons, arising globules, great expansions. Sometimes it comes from nearer the base, especially if your doing vase breathing. You're concentrating okay, but this isn't like calming meditations at all, although it is as well somehow. You're concentrating on the stages of a technique. This will make bliss concentrate on various points or symbols. Totally amazing if you can do it right at the brain chakra. Caboom! But although there is the white light solid state whoeee bliss, all this vase breathing malarkey is blasting all kinds of other flavours and tones up your whatsits. And it's constantly changing and developing and you just don't know what you're going to get next sometimes. I can't think of anything more exciting or interesting that you could possibly be doing.

It takes a lot of time. Tonight I'm going out with some old dolls. When I look around at my deep, dear friends, I can ask myself what did you get for your time? Older. I can do much better just sitting on my bum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

It's all a state of mind, if you ask me.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'm having a very good time today. Hope you are too! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

South Africa beat the Aussies again yesterday, so I am still celebrating!

MM III

Anonymous said...

mingers - there waasn't anything about it on Aussie TV, I wonder why.

rob said...

Posting your photies of the old dolls would improve this post.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'd need a bleeding cable, wouldn't I? Hotboy