Saturday 24 January 2009

This Modern World



Yahoo! I sent the email from my wonderful mobile phone to myself and have uploaded my first blog image. No cables required. Hurrah! What a smart basturn I am, I am! Anyway, the photie is of my boxing mitts which are about twenty nine years old. Also, what are left of the bandages I used to have when I went to the Meadowbank Boxing Club.I think there is a blood stain on the bandages from a skint knuckle. I can now offer these items for sale as cloning material for the future when the world will need more hotboys and less flatheids. I'm so chuffed. I think I'll try this again!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's actually a great photo, especially when you don't know that it's gloves. I thought it was a self-portrait. People pay good money for things like this. You'll clean up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You'll be able to do clones in a couple of weeks surely. Make me an offer I can't refuse! Hotboy

ion said...

Well done for harnessing the mobile's photie electrons. Result! And a strikingly ambiguous image at that. Albert's right that the human brain (at least his and mine) seek in it a face. We're all half-blind babbies.

Hotboy said...

Ion: Obviously, it's no very good since nobody can work it out, but to send it the mobile had to do something with the pixels or whatever they are. It is a result! Blew my mind! Loved it! How much do you think they're worth then? Still serviceable. I was using them today. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Ion: If your the sort of josephine who smokes bob hope in the wee small hours, you're still a better man than I am, Gungadin! Hotboy p.s. Four pints of home brew in, but I poured the rest down the sink so I can feel stressed tomorrow, the night before the jobbie!

Anonymous said...

I say!

I can honestly say that that is a fair likeness of your good self.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Some folk didn't get it, but I can see you did. The photies of the allotment represent the mind in the winter of flatheidedness, with bugger all growing, nothing happening and no food for thought! Hope you picked up on that. Hotboy