Friday 30 January 2009

Vase Breathing Body!

Friday 6:37 p.m.
Hotboy, you are a useless basturn! The only thing you were ever any use at was sitting on your bahukkay, so tell the spam robots about the bliss. No 0ne else is going to tell us about the bliss, so get on with it!

Whether your mind has a body or your body has a mind doesn't really matter. We seem to have a mind and a body somehow. I'd like to tell the spam robots about the bit which might be in-between.

My assumption is that everyone is more or less the same in this. There's nothing weird about me, is there, Jack? Certainly not, Hotboy!

I'd been in pretty good half lotus sitting positions for a while before I started to feel these weird subtle wrigglings moving in my upper back. It was kind of pushing you gently into alignment after a while. Strange wrigglyish sensation. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it aint.

Around about then the internal sensation - with your eyes closed - might sometimes feel as if you were a light beam in Star Wars, or sitting in one. This won't happen too often. But that just depends.

Sometimes you feel a fantastic uplift in this. There seems to be another kind of force inside you by this time. Or there is a variation of this force from not there at all to making you understand why it's symbol is a cobra. You feel like that with the hood. It's the way the force is pulling and stretching over the top of your shoulders. This has to be kundalini.

So where is it? Is it in your body? It feels as if it's acting in your body. I do not feel a that I have total control over this. I do things (or don't do things) and this appears. I am a host.

Sometimes it feels like an envelope or sheath overlying your physical body.

This just naturally builds up through keeping on meditating.

Bliss you can get without this. Sheet lightning bliss doesn't seem to need this envelope, but somehow they seem connected. They want to simultaneously arise. That's the way they want to go.

But where is this stuff acting? In your body, but how? Where? Through what?I saw a filigree of thin tubes when I had my first inner heat experience, but god knows what that was all about. But it doesn't seem to be either physical or mental, but somehow in between.

For no reason that I can think of, somehow this sheath can become connected with the air you're breathing. The after effects of the vase breathing don't seem to be affecting your body so much. The upwardly writhing fabulous-beyond-your-imaginings sensations seem to be operating in the same sphere as the sheath. What else could they be writhing up? So get your sheaths out, boys and girls. That's where the party is just starting to happen.

Anyway, you don't need all this malarkay. I was getting shedloads of bliss from straight calming meditations. But there's nothing to compare to the great Vajrayana, the juju of jujus!

On a personal note, I've now got a raging nicotine addiction, but have been very happy, I must say! I haven't really said anything about the bliss yet, but I might later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we electrical signals in a flesh envelope or are we a flesh body with a good wiring system?

Basic chicken/egg argument.

I find vase breathing very easy, but to sit in a lotus is to risk crippling me auld self.

It does help to have your body in a good line, either sitting, standing or laying down. The better the line, the less attention the body needs.

Is bliss something we obtain or just something we are needing to be released?

I'm having an Elephant's Child kind of day.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I'm having a very good day. I hope your Elephant thing is alright. I've no idea what's going on with this stuff. I don't think that matters. Better not! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Have you never read Kipling's story called "The Elephant's Child"?

It is a wonderful story about curiosity.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I'm afraid I stopped reading stuff ages ago really. I keep trying to start again. I'll look for that! Hotboy

rob said...

I enjoyed the bit about your force skin pulling and stretching over the top of your shoulders. You could make money busking that.