Friday 15 August 2008

Last Full Day

9:21 A.M.
Finished the Nirvana Tao last night. The last bit is about Taoism. Philosophically, (harmonious universe, etc) that seems to have something going for it, but I can see why certain perverts I know are into it. To prolong life what you want is to have sex with ten women a night without ejaculating. You achieve this by ... well, you probably know the perineum stuff already. I believe Mao was into this. I know it's not a juju just for dirty old men, but Onan the Bavarian ...

Bought a translation of the life of Milarepa. Reading the introduction made me realise once again that I know bugger all about Tibetan Buddhism. Milarepa was obviously as much a saint as any joe could become, but I think the Nazi Papa would consign him to hell anyway. No use if you're not a christian, pal! Sometimes you could get annoyed at the tims, so you could!

I stayed meditating yesterday for as long as I could. The cafe was shut at night which helped. I was crabbit when I got up today, but I'm getting close to ecstasy in these meditations surely, Jack. Made a big jump this week anyway. What a day I'm going to have!! Bye for now. More gong bashing coming up!

3 comments:

rob said...

I notice Mao was completely airbrushed out of the opening ceremony - now we know why.

As it happens I had a dream last night where I was gang-banged by a lodging house full of proletarian perverts, and I don't think they were using Taoism. I don't know if they were Timists. I must tell Doctor Robert.

Onan.

PS - is gong-bashing a euphemism for you know what? Retention please!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Where have you been? Mao made a few mistakes and ended up with millions dead, but ... I've got a soft spot for him, The Dally said he made everyone feel welcome. If you're going to be a communist revolutionary ... well, ten out of ten there, eh? It doesn't matter if the cat's black or white, so long as it catches mice. Well, it mattered to Mao. It had to be red. Take me hat off to him for that. Consistent. As for the babes ... well, the boy was a flatheid, so what else could you expect? Hotboy

rob said...

Spooky! That's exactly what my old granny said about Adolf.