Sunday 10 August 2008

Endings and Beginnings!

Sunday 6:31 p.m.
The depravities have been pretty full on since Thursday evening, but I've booked up to go to the Samye Ling as of tomorrow. It's not anybody else's fault. You cannot blame the UFOs for drinking beer, taking drugs and smoking tobacco. The UFOs are just bits of me and I am bits of them. But they are not quite so fortunate.

I'd like them all to have what I will have by Wednesday, but they are too dumb to meditate, so I shall leave them behind and go in search of serenity, satiation and happiness on my own. The great blisses, maybe some heat, and the psuedo emanations will have to be just for moi. This is a great shame.

But there's nothing I can do about that.

What I have to do is build up enough resources to just say no. My body is a temple of the Holy Ghostie Men, so fung off! Hmmmm?

Otherwise the battle between Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde will continue, and I will get wee bits of the serenity, etc., and then large dollops of all these stupid, out of control thoughts, babbling nonsense all the time, and such like.

Maybe there's something not quite working here, but it's hard to fix.

Still, I'll start laying on the elastoplasts as of tomorrow, at least for a while.

5 comments:

rob said...

"The UFOs are just bits of me and I am bits of them." - this is a hopeful sign.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm away to the Samye this morning so bugger the UFOs. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

You aren't really separate from the UFO's my friend. It is more like Jekyll and Hide than you think.

He was the same after all, just showing different faces. I expect we all do that to a point.

I hope you have a good trip to Samye Ling.

I think as long as we consider our relationships in light of "Us and Them" we won't find balance.

Letting go of that duality seems to be the essence of finding quiet in our life.

Of course I could be confused, I often am.

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex: You're bound to be right about that! Hotboy

rob said...

Have you thought of moving down there to avoid UFOs, maybe offering to be their blissheid in residence?

PS - "moving down there" is not intended as a euphemism for certain taoist practices.