Saturday 16 August 2008

Definitely the Last Post!

Saturday 12:27 p.m.
Sometimes I used to think the lama was giving me a present on my last day here when I used to get sumptious meditations before going home. Today ... he might have been at it again. Who knows?

I don't know how close you can get to breathless without being actually breathless, but my breath was pretty subtle sometimes during the last gong bashing session. This involves an awful, awful lot of bliss. I must say it has quite cheered me up. I even spoke to some of my fellow punters afterwards, which is unusual.

Time to float up the road! Back to the horrorshow! Gurls! Feck! Drink!

5 comments:

rob said...

Can't argue with any of this, so here's an idea for a post - when you met the sensei, were you both already into blissism? If not, who was first? I'd be interested, especially as I'm hoping to post about my own sensei and his influence on my life.

There, you see? I can do sensible when I want.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Doggy is a mere pup compared to a greybeard like moi and will be floating by the time he is of my advanced age. Don't think it matters when you start, but it does matter that you do start. I don't think your sensei hit you hard enough with the big stick! That might have helped! Hotboy

rob said...

Was this the last post ever? Don't say I'll need to resort to reading the half-nude media.

rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Albert? No!