Tuesday 12 August 2008

End of day 2. Samye Ling

Tuesday 9:06 p.m.
Maybe it's solitude I should be looking for, at least sometimes. I had my doubts today, but you must always remember that most of what you think is crap. But I had my doubts. A bit tired and doubtful.

At half past six I went into the back temple and landed on the money. I think this is the first time I'd been in there on my own to meditate. Huge expansions in the head chakra, much more than ever before. And a feeling of great bliss filled my body at one point. Hmmm? If I sleep well tonight, tomorrow should be just right, despite the rotten, rotten weather.

When it's sunny and tired, you can go for a wee walk, maybe have a wee lie down on a bench. Hard to believe I spent a week down here one summer in glorious sunshine.

I'm reading a book I last read in Nepal about 1996. I'm really enjoying it. It's called Nirvana Tao and it's by Daniel Odier. He was big on Kalu Rinpoche. Kept seeing his photie about the place today. I'm tired now. Let's hope I sleep well.

No comments: