Monday 4 August 2008

तवो वीक्स तो

Monday 11:27 a.m.
Only two weeks left of the holidays. When I go back, I will have been part time for four years. So it is four years and a couple of months ago that I first made any connection between the breath and the bliss. How amazing is that! I've just had the most fantastic meditation in the lobby!

It's the first Monday of the Fringe and I tend to feel nostalgic on this day. From about 1991 till 1999, on this day I used to take the kiddo and her wee pal up to Princes Street to watch the jugglers, acrobats, etc., performing up by the Art Gallery at Princes Street. Then I'd usually take them down to the swing park in the Gardens. Great days!

I spent as much of the ten weeks I was off work in 2004 sitting in my hut. That's when a connection between the breath and the bliss became manifest, though I'd had an inner heat experience the year before.

This holiday has really been a landmark time as well. Meditation has really made this life wonderful for me. It really has. This next one before lunch is just going to be fantastico!!!

5 comments:

rob said...

You didn't mention the other special event this holiday, even bigger than the festival.

Hotboy said...

Albert? What? Yon time the taxi driver threw us out in the middle of nowhere? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Six weeks hols, eh? Wonderful.

Doviko gets two weeks, but usually sells one week back to us (i.e. he has a one week holiday, then works the second week and gets paid twice for that week).

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! That's an awful lot of sums for this time at night! Hotboy

rob said...

We all have our cross to bear. I had drunks in my cab.