Thursday 25 March 2010

Thursday

Thursday 7:35 p.m.
I meditated all morning and for most of the afternoon. Then I braved the haar and smirr and did the five hills run around half four. I've given the Domestic Bliss the credit card and whatever cash I have left to take with her to the singing and dancing so I don't break cover and make a dash for the beer shop around nine tonight.

Despite the meditations moving on, it's been hard pounding today somehow. Not too much joyousness. The weather has been woeful, foggy and damp. No point in going up to fight the rat for hut space really.

Apart from eating and dozing twice, I've been at it since before six this morning with only The Times to read. I bought that so I didn't have to read The Mystic River. Didn't want any strong images lingering through the meditations. I'll be okay once the Dom Bliss leaves the flat and I can settle into an evening of sitting quietly doing nothing.

4 comments:

Marie Rex said...

The weather is pretty dismal here as well.

But I've got a couple of daffodils blooming, so I believe in spring again.

Hotboy said...

Marie! This took at least a day to arrive on this blog after it appeared in my emails. What's going on here? Looks lovely out there just now, but it's Saturday morning already. Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. I've got a rat living happily in the compost bin in solidarity with your rat.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I bet your rat is not as big as my rat! Hotboy