Sunday 28 March 2010

Night before Payday!

Sunday 9:15 p.m.
Since last Sunday I've been sober and straight on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and tonight. On Wednesday I drank a bottle of plonko collapso (£3:99 from Scotmid); on Friday I drank two bottles of German lager and two bottles of Erdinger; on Saturday I drank five bottles of Erdinger (from Asda in Newmains and over 50p cheaper than Peckhams in Stockbridge).

No nicotine this week, of course!

I ran the Ravelstone Dykes run on Wednesday and did the five hills run on Thursday and Saturday. I did the six threes shadow boxing session in the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle tonight and felt quite fit and light on my feet, considering I'm eleven and a half stone.

I've got a disease, Jack. What kind of disease, Hotboy? It's called the scabby, cracked and peeling lips disease and I've had it for about two years and a couple of months now. It comes and goes. I shaved my wee beard off to get rid of it and started taking cod liver oil pills ... I thought I might be missing something in my diet through not eating fish or dead tortured animals ... but to no avail. I've always had a wee problem with dry skin and dandruff.

So I googled it today. Obviously, it's not even much of a nuisance or I would have done that kind of thing sooner. Apart from schoolgirls, no one is much interested in kissing me anyway!!

A vitamin B2 deficiency gives you cracked and peeling lips. I've got a wee predispostion anyway, but it can be the result of a vegetarian diet sort of , heavy exercise and being a pisshead. Anyway, the Domestic Bliss got me some Vitamin B Complex pills tonight and I've started taking them.

I'm going to do a meditation now. I've been meditating at least six hours a day since I stopped working on Wednesday. That's all that really matters right now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

chico caliente
warm sesame oil- top ae yir heid and massaged intae gums- you´ll love it!
loveandpeacexxxx

Anonymous said...

I say!

You could wear a mask. That would surely help. Or, you could hire yourself out as an extra in a horror movie, and you wouldn't have to wear makeup. You could shave your head, paint a face onto the back of your head, and walk backwards.

MM III

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is it leprosy? Quite a bit of it still hereabouts.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Just because your face looks like the moon doesn't mean that you have to spend all your time in a room by yourself. You can still get out.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Spango Yogini! This is the third time I've replied to your helpful comment, but they keep not sticking somehow. Anyway, I'll try rubbing it on my bonze (I've got some. Used to pour it in my ear!), but the gums seems a bit too weird. Maybe Mingin' would try that one first. Hotboy
Mingin'! I look on my affliction as a gift from the Dharma protectors since otherwise I would need a baseball bat to keep the schoolgirls off. Painting a face on the back of your head is a good idea if there were any tigers around since they won't attack you if you do that. But I don't think there is any leprosy around here any more either. It's been replaced by uncontrolled flatulence which I don't suffer from since at least my teeth still join together when I close my gob. Interesting suggestions though. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Wilson syas that the best way to get rid of your facial leprosy is to catch and grind 100 cockroaches, add a cup of (fresh) chicken shit, and about half a litre of pregnant cow's urine, then mix ingredients into a paste and apply liberally.

He says that this should help.

MM III

rob said...

Erdinger in supermarkets! What next?
If that's 50p cheaper per bottle, that would indeed help.

If you're not missing something in your diet, maybe it's the opposite? It all balances up, you know.

PS - it must be great having a DB that takes care of one. In the UnHeard Ofs, every man is an island.

rob said...

On a technical note: hereabouts, flatulence doesn't come through the gob.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Have they started putting their clothes back on then with the cold weather coming in? Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'!I like the idea of walking backwards a lot! The more I think about it. Why did no one ever think of that before? If everyone did that, I'm sure it would solve a lot of the world's problems. Hotboy