Wednesday 17 March 2010

Allotment




Wednesday 7:50 p.m.
I got off the couch before three and went to the diggings. Today was the first time I'd sat out at the side of the allotment since before the snows. It was obvious that the meditations had progressed since then.

I think it's probably about fifteen months since I started moving the awareness up the chakra symbols. And things really got a boost around last summer when the lama went into the dark for seven weeks.I don't know what to expect from these meditations and that's all part of the adventure. It is a kind of adventure doing this juju. It really is.

One photie is the log I sit on outside. One of the others shows how much I've dug so far. It's about a third of one side. The tatties planted are Duke of York and Epicure, both first earlies. A wee bit of a mistake there, Jack, since I don't really like first earlies. They're too wee!

I don't think the flowers are crocuses. The wummin whose allotment they were growing in wasn't sure. She said the leaves were like tulips. Anybody know what they are? Any guesses even?

2 comments:

rob said...

Whatever they are, they're surviving in a hostile climate. Aren't we all?

Hotboy said...

Albert? What kind of hostile climate are you surviving in? Oh, you mean trying to dodge all those half naked women wandering about eating coconuts and oiling their youthful bodies in the sunshine? Must be awful. Hotboy