Monday 22 March 2010

Monday Night

Monday 9:15 p.m.
It's a week till I get paid. I've got ten quid left at the end of my overdraft limit, but won't spend it till Friday. So happy to be sober and straight tonight. Would love to keep that up all week and not succumb to the credit card temptations!

Are these your dog food years, Hotboy? Certainly not, Jack! I have the soup and breid and a bus pass. Less means more as far as the bliss is concerned. What a fortunate creature I am, I am. What a fortunate creature I am!

Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
Couldn't find my bus pass this morning. Strangely dislocating effect. Had to withdraw the tenner. Dearie me!

This has led to a new, cunning plan. The clocks change this weekend and I'll be able to run in the light at night then. Run, lie in the bath. That's cheap! Make home brew. Half the outlay on the bob hope. Be happier!

No comments: