Saturday 6 March 2010

The Bliss!

Saturday 9:25 p.m.
I'd meditated for about four hours before the old, toothless one and I did the regular Ravelstone Dykes run. About ten days since I'd been running. New shoes. Clumsy fat basturn! Didn't enjoy much of it until I slumped into the bliss bath. I knew I might be onto quite an evening from then on in.

The flat's been empty all day and will be until late on. Hurrah! Sometimes it takes till Saturday ...

After some more meditating, I went out for fags. Smoked a joint sitting on the bed with the bedside telly on. It's a show about how we're eating up all the fish. I was thinking I might start eating fish again due to my skin drying up and blowing away, but there's these shots of fisherman with big knives setting about all these giant tuna fish contained in the net. Blood and guts all over the shop! So I just closed my eyes and such an amount of bliss immediately.

The tobacco returns you to normal. I'd been crabbit today alright. But that's what addictions do. Get some nicotine in you and you feel normal again. So if I could just get rid of all the nicotine thoughts, I could succumb to the bliss in a more certain fashion. Without continually shadow boxing with the Nicotine Dragon.

We know all that, Hotboy! Tell us about the bliss! Okay, Jack ...

So it just come on right there as I'm sitting with the telly on. It's open, if whatever it is opens, and you're just immersed in the most wonderful sensations. These sensations are incomparable. The only sensations that could be better than these sensations are the sensations I will get as these meditations progress. So I went and sat in the lobby for an hour ... it is just so amazing to experience such bliss.

The better your concentration, the more amazing the bliss. Focus back and whoa! Excellent re-inforcement mechanism.

What does all this bliss mean? What is it for? What is it indicating? How come it comes with the air as well? I won't go on about the bliss because I know most of you are flatheids who do not meditate and, therefore, will never get the bliss. And it's not about the bliss anyway, is it, Jack? No, Hotboy, cognizing emptiness is what it is about. But if you have to get zapped with the bliss on the way to cognizing the emptiness, so be it! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

I'll go and have another joint and then vase breathe during the footie! What a great day I'm having!

5 comments:

rob said...

For your skin you could just start taking fish oil, a byproduct of other folks' fish addiction.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I already do that. I dizny work. Then I knew I needed some betnovate and lo, an unopened ancient tube arose in the bathroom. Disease immediately disappears. They don't sell betnovate anymore. Damn disgrace! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I did seem like a miracle at the time since I'd looked for betnovate in that place maybe twenty times over the years. A new tube! Hotboy

rob said...

I daresay Betnovate would do a good job of masking the symptoms. Does it work against tropical crotch rot?

Hotboy said...

Albert? You have to accept that you deserve everything you get! Hotboy