Saturday 20 March 2010

Saturday

Saturday 8:05 a.m.
I had a bit of an epiphany shortly after waking up this morning. The things I really think about life, my life and the people I know traipsed through my mind as I lay in bed. This stuff was very positive, so I won't go on about it here since this bloggy is really for drunken ramblings and ventings and is only regularly read by sad basturns, apart from Mary Queen of Scots and Jack the Spam Robot. Anyway, it's overcast and grey out there today as I'm just about to start my first meditation.

What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

12:15 p.m.
That's three hours meditating done this morning. When I was about nineteen I realised there was no point really in talking to folk about LSD who'd never taken it. You don't have an analogous experience. Anyway, the last meditation took everything a bit further down the line. Such amazing bliss! Now for luncho and off to the diggings!

No comments: