Thursday 29 October 2009

Resume!

Thursday 4:15 p.m.
Whilst the Domestic Bliss was having a kip to get over the transatlantic travels, I checked out the difference in the lobby. I can't say I've enjoyed the last ten days or so, but it seems that it has been worth it. Tons of bliss and some warmth even at the worst time of the day, late afternoon. What I have to do now is stay off the smoking and stop drinking!

Folk often come to my blogs looking for stuff on vase breathing. I backtracked to google from the statcounter thing. The first five entries are to my blogs and they've all got green signs on them since they have been "promoted" by someone. And not moi! Maybe they've been a wee bit of help to some other nutter!

10:55 p.m.
What a sensible law they passed here a wee while ago! You can't sell carry-outs after ten o clock at night now. Peckhams were selling alk till twelve up till then, but now if you get to ten, that's it. Great!

Shadow boxed tonight after a fabulous meditation, bathed and now I'm going to bed sober and straight. That's the way to do it! I feel much happier now that the Domestic Bliss is back in town.

5 comments:

rob said...

Staying off the smoking and stop drinking. That could help.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It's the smoking that really bothers me. That's just daft when you've given it up as often as I have! Hotboy

rob said...

Aye, just the one vice is okay, but when you've got those two they interact. Don't end up like Albert.

Stephanie said...

"A wee bit of help to some other nutter" -- that's all any of us can hope to be, isn't it?

And it's good to revisit your blog, Hotboy--I've been busy with my new job and trying to get my own meditation practice rebooted! I let myself become a flatheid for a while...

Hotboy said...

Stephy! Nice to hear from you again. Good luck with the new job! Maybe social work? Hotboy